Therapy Room Hire in Plymouth – For Professionals
Learn about our therapy room hire in Plymouth at Dragonfly Well-Being Centre, and book online.
Dragonfly Well-Being Centre – Our Code of Practice
All professional practitioners/therapists using the Dragonfly Well-Being Centre must be mindful that it is a safe space which must remain dedicated to the disciplines of practice and the wellbeing of clients.
You will gain access by use of a key fob, and will be required to sign in and out for safety reasons, so we know who is in the building at any time. Therapists must treat the building with respect and abide by any rules and regulations of Dragonfly Well-Being Centre, which will be communicated upon booking. We would like to respectfully ask that rooms are left clean and tidy at the end of your session, ready for the next person to use. Cameras are present in the building for safeguarding purposes – both for you and your clients. Your safety and peace of mind is at the heart of the centre.
Our Rooms – Therapy Room Hire in Plymouth
When you become part of the team at Dragonfly Well-Being Centre, you will be supported and welcomed. Each room has been designed to maximise the space, and comes with a minimum of two loungers, a desk, cupboard or bookcases, soft furnishings and many plants to create a safe and appealing environment. We have six rooms for hire:
The Oak Room is the largest room on the main floor and offers a spacious, airy setting with a large bay window. This room comes with two meeting chairs on either side of a desk, which would be a great option for private consultations with a doctor, nutritionist, or meetings/sessions of any kind. The room boasts a a 2-seater and single sofa for talking therapy and more. It also has ample space for a massage chair and folding screen if needed. The room comes with private window film but also curtains if desired for a more relaxing ambiance.
The Maple Room is a beautiful, tranquil room with a view of the courtyard. It's located in the rear of the building. The light, airy feel of this room makes it an excellent choice for any type of therapy or counselling needs. This room comes with a desk, 1.5 cuddle chair and a single chair. There is ample space to also put up a massage table if desired. This room is great for counsellors, and other holistic therapies.
The Birch room is a smaller, but cosy room on the main floor where individuals can come to explore their thoughts and feelings in a safe and affirming environment. The room features two wingback chairs (one that reclines), allowing for both hypnotherapy, counselling, and smaller appointments. The room also comes with a desk and chair for those seeking private space.
Room 4 is a medical consulting room located on the main floor, complete with a sink and ample storage. It features two large windows with privacy film and blinds to ensure privacy. The room is equipped with three three-section hydraulic couches, each with removable head and knee support, a paper towel holder, a therapist stool, a desk, and a medical light. This versatile space is perfect for medical professionals, consulting rooms, acupuncture, makeup and beauty, and more.
This room is a mirror image of Willow Room. This room is located downstairs next to the conference room. The room comes with two Scandinavian style armchairs, a small desk and chair. This is a cosy room with an inbuilt bookcase to create a safe and warm feel. Hazel Room is great if you are wanting a space for the hour or half the day.
This room is a mirror image of Hazel Room. This room is located downstairs next to the conference room. The room comes with two Scandinavian style armchairs, a small desk and chair. This is a cosy room with an inbuilt bookcase to create a safe and warm feel. Willow Room is great if you are wanting a space for the hour or half the day.
Cherry Conference Room
This space is a unique room because it has many different features and functions. It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as meetings, educational settings, smaller workshop groups or even a space for mindfulness. This space can also be set up for sessions such as massages or reiki etc.
Our Therapy Room Hire Sessions
Dragonfly Well-Being Centre will endeavour to promote you, the practitioner, via our website. A direct link to your own website (if applicable) can be included within your profile. There may be other marketing avenues via social media, and the opportunity to write blogs to promote yourself and your industry. We can cater to your needs, whether you are an established therapist or just starting out. A rolling contract is available if requested. You can book either per hour, ½ day, full day &/or evening, as per booking form.
Mon-Sat, 7am – 9pm
Sessions can be booked between the following hours:
AM sessions 7am – 1pm
PM sessions 1.15pm – 6.15pm
Evening sessions 6.30pm – 9pm
Therapy Room Hire in Plymouth – Benefits
Our rooms are equipped to provide a quiet, calming space, for you to work with clients, whilst creating a welcoming and comforting atmosphere. They also come with many other benefits:
Benefits of Therapy Room Hire in Dragonfly Well-Being Centre
- You will have access to an online booking system for your convenience.
- Our prices are competitive within the sector.
- Although we offer ad-hoc bookings, we can also offer a one month rolling contracts if requested. (Hourly, ½ day, day, monthly).
- When hiring our rooms, we will advertise your services on our website, our social media and within the premises.
- Access is gained through a key fob entry system, with a sign-in and out system for safety.
- The building is managed by a qualified, BACP registered practitioner, therefore your requirements are understood.
- All rooms have been decorated and furnished to promote a calming and welcoming environment.
- All rooms are soundproof, including soundproof doors.
- You will have full use of a kitchen and staffroom which helps to provide networking opportunities.
- We have desk areas available if you wish to complete paperwork or spend a few hours, without the need to rush.
- There is access to free high-speed internet in all therapy rooms, in addition to guest Wifi.
- We have a large storage room, where you can store a filing cabinet or a fold-up massage bed if required. A locker is also available.
- A waiting area is available for clients.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is supplied for therapists and clients.
- The wellbeing centre has both male and female toilet facilities.
- Local free parking is available in surrounding streets and carparks.
- You will become a member of a friendly, close-knit team, with social events arranged for those who wish to attend.
If you are interested in Dragonfly Well-Being Centre’s therapy room hire in Plymouth, and are looking for a professional and welcoming environment for your private practice, please contact Elizabeth to discuss room hire options, including payment/bundles. Viewing dates and times can be arranged. Elizabeth can be reached by email through our contact form or by telephone on 07852 973959.
If you are already a part of our community and wish to book a room, please use our online booking system.